Fotoalbum Binden in München | 1-zu-1 Wochenendworkshops13/03/2021
One-off Marbled Paper31/03/2021
Bundle – DIY Bookbinding Kits
Only for a limited time. Start your own bindery at home with this special bundle including my DIY Japanese & Origami Bookbinding Kits!
Celebrate creativity: grab now this unique bundle especially created for celebrating the first anniversary of my DIY Bookbinding Kits!
Experiment with traditional bookbinding techniques and make your own book collection at home. This special bundle includes all the materials, video tutorials and instructions for making a Japanese Book and an Origami Pop-up Book. By completing these DIY projects, you will gain a basic understanding of bookbinding techniques like folding covers, piercing holes through paper or sewing books, among others.
This DIY Bookbinding Bundle-Kit has everything you need to start right away. From high-quality bookbinding tools and hand-marbled papers to easy-to-follow illustrated instructions and video tutorials to help you through the more tricky steps.
Creative #metime at its best:
Place the materials and tools in front of you, put on your favourite music, take a deep breath and get ready for a happy and creative #metime. Enjoy every step of the making process and celebrate your finished project!
Learn at your own pace:
- Step-by-step manuals with original illustrations from artist Jessica Araus
- Video tutorials
Everything you need to start making books at home:
- One-of-a-kind hand-marbled papers for the covers
- White and coloured papers for the inside
- Eco-friendly bamboo paper folder
- Bookbinding awl
- Bookbinding needles
- Others: thread, beeswax, foldback clips, glue-stick, ribbon, sewing template
- Each kit is made by order. Please allow 7 – 15 working days for production.
- The hand-marbled papers you get in your kit might slightly differ from the ones shown in the pictures. Each paper is hand-marbled and therefore 100% one-of-a-kind. The covers are hand-marbled in a combination of blue, yellow and pink. You can pick the colour of the thread and inner pages in the drop-down menu.
- The instructions are in English, but you can easily follow the steps of the video tutorials, and I would be glad to help you further in German or Spanish if you have any questions!
Blue, Yellow, Pink