DIY Bookbinding Kit – Japanese Book02/03/2020
DEKA Marble Paint Yellow11/05/2020
Create your own paper marbling designs and enjoy a creative afternoon by yourself or with your friends. I’ve got all the materials and tools you will need for transforming your kitchen, living room, or garden into your marbling home studio!
Learn step-by-step and at your own pace, the traditional art of paper marbling: this DIY Marbling Kit has everything you need to start right away. From high-quality tools and materials to easy-to-follow instructions and a video tutorial to help you through the more tricky steps.
This DIY Marbling Kit is perfect for you if:
- You love paper, experimenting with paints, and getting your hands dirty
- You want to learn at your own pace: whenever you want, wherever you are
- You want a stress-free project: save time looking for the right materials and tools, I’ve got you covered!
The easiest way to learn how to marble paper at your own pace:
- Printed step-by-step instructions available in English, German and Spanish
- 10 video tutorials in HD quality that will teach you how to master the most beautiful marbling patterns
- Professional advice anytime you need it via e-mail
Everything you need to start right away to marble your own paper:
- 4 colours of DEKA Marble Paint ready to use (blue, yellow, red, and white), which you can mix to create more!
- DEKA Marble Medium to make up to 10L of size
- 25 gr of alum, good enough to mordant more than 50 sheets of A4 paper
- A plastic tray suitable for A4 papers and 2L of size
- A set of high-quality tools for applying the paint, including:
- A set of 25 sheets of high-quality paper in A4 size and suitable for marbling including, among others, papers from the brands Hahnemühle and Fabriano
Ready for marbling?
Take a deep breath, get your paints and prepare for a colourful and (sometimes) even meditational journey. Enjoy every step of the making process and celebrate your finished project!